Page No. 28
Top 54 Computer T-Shirt Slogans
- Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
- As a computer, I find your faith in technology
- COFFEE.EXE missing - Insert Cup and Press Any
- Southern DOS: Y'all reckon? (Yep/Nope)
- Buy a Pentium II 300 so you can reboot
- Backups! We don' NEED no steenking backups.
- 4 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of 2.
- E Pluribus Modem
- Computers make very fast, very accurate
- File not found. Should I fake it? (Y/N)
- Ethernet (n): Something used to catch the
- Computers are not intelligent; they only think they
- A main-frame: The biggest PC peripheral
- My software never has bugs. lt just develops
- An error? Impossible! My modem is
- C:\WINDOWS C:\WINDOWS\GO C:\PC\CRAWL
- CONGRESS.SYS Corrupted: Re-boot Washington
- C:\DOS C:\DOS\RUN RUN\DOS\RUN
- <-------- The information went data way
- Does fuzzy logic tickle?
- Best file compression around- "DEL
*.*" = 100% compression
- A computer's attention span is as long as its power
- The Definition of an Upgrade: Take old bugs
out, put new ones in.
- 11th commandment: Covet not thy neighbor's Pentium
- BREAKFAST.COM Halted .. Cereal Port Not
- 24 hours in a day ... 24 beers in a
- The name is Baud, James Baud.
- Disinformation is not as good as datinformation.
- BUFFERS FILES 2nd down, 4th quarter, 5 yards
- Windows: Just another pane in the glass.
- SENILE.COM found... Out Of Memory...
- Access denied! Nah nah na na nah nah!
- Who's General Failure & why is he reading
- C:\Bad command or file name! Go stand in the corner!
- Ultimate office automation: Net-worked
- Bad command. Bad, bad command! Sit! Stay!
- RAM disk is NOT an installation procedure.
- Why doesn't DOS ever say 'EXCELLENT'
- Shell to DOS, Come in DOS, do you COPY?
- All computers wait at the same speed.
- Computer: A device designed to speed and
- Go ahead, make my data!
- Smash forehead on keyboard to continue...
- Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue...
- ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI!
- E-mail returned to sender: Insufficient voltage.
- Help! I'm modeming... and I can't hang up!!!
- All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?
- Error! Keyboard not attached. Press F1 to
- DOS Tip #1701: Add DEVICE=FNGRCROS.SYS to CONFIG.SYS
- Hidden DOS secret: Add BUGS=OFF to your
- Press any key to continue or any other key to quit...
- Press any key... no, No, NO!! Not THAT one!
- Press <CTRL-ALT-DEL> to continue ...
BACK TO TOP
Page No. 28
Last edited by azzit on Sat Jun 12 20:21:58 1999
FastCounter by LinkExchange